Monday 3 September 2012

Welcome back


Welcome back Yr 1

The summer holidays are nearly over and it is nearly time to come back to school. I hope all of you are as excited as I am about moving into year one!  


I hope you have all been busy collecting your holiday treasures in your special bag - I have and I can't wait to tell you all about them. I am looking forward to seeing what your favourite book is too! 


Here are some helpful tips to help you, and your mums and dads, on your first day back at school:

  • When you come in find your peg and hang your things up - your wellies can go above your peg
  • Put your lunch box on the trolley outside the classroom
  • Put your book bag in our book bag box
  • Change your shoes ready for active time - there is a special place for you to keep your school shoes or trainers by the door
  • Sign in with your name card
  • Find a job to do at a table 
  • Remember to give mum or dad a hug and then come and sit on the carpet
 See you all on Thursday!

Miss Burge

No comments:

Post a Comment